- 3 body colors optinal, Green, blue, and purple
- Designed by Fritz15 and the TLF& BLF flashlight forum
- 3*Cree XPL HI led, CW and NW options
- Powered by one 18650 battery (the cell is not included) , An unprotected cell is recommended
- Max 2800-lumen output and 200m beam distance
- Ramping UI with advanced regular modes settings
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- IPX8 waterproof
- Weight: Approximately 53 g without cell
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5 mm in length
First time edc-ing a flashlight and I love it. Bright, well made, and the software is easy and handy. The price is awesome for the product you are receiving
We are successfully using this flash for night fly on the drones.
Please check our review:
Arrived to the UK in 4 weeks but there is postal strikes at the moment so not concerned about that. The light is great exactly as described and i really like it a lot, I have the smaller 14500 version of this light too and it’s great to have both. A little complicated if your not a flashlight but but if you bought it you know about the UI. Very happy with it and the seller too.